Thursday, January 12, 2012

Niel's Self Profile

                     Niel's Self Profile



Niel’s Self Profile
1. The age I feel that I am: 30
2. I resemble (celebrity / animal / cartoon character / etc): The fish citizens in Spongebob
3. My charming point: Lips, of course
4. A woman who makes my heart tremble these days: Someone cute and innocent
6. Part of day you are most happiest: When eating
10. Teen Top member I am most jealous of: C.A.P, I’m jealous of his body
11. One thing you really want to do when you get a girlfriend: I want to go on a trip far away
12. In 2012, if I had one extra month I would: Go on a vacation, no matter what.
13. Someone who’s made me cry recently: Men don’t cry.
14. My most treasured possession: Bible
15. Me in 10 years: A good father
16: My favorite line from a movie: “What’re you doing, hey you” 



No comments:

Post a Comment