Saturday, December 10, 2011

ProMoTioN!!!

                                                             ProMoTioN!!!




Hey all!You all know right about Calender,Diary,Sticker,Poster and many more that is selling by our TeeN ToP?So,I really want to buy it but I don't have much money..But I'm happy too about that!....I hope you all can buy the package...I'm still happy whenever I can't but it...I will show to you the all things that they sold...But it so many photos of Calender...But I have the photo of all the things...


                                                    Package




You all can buy it if you want at www.yesasia.com...I will give you the link...But you have to buy until December 14 2011...This is the Link...http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/home.html


 Diary




This is a diary...You think about this diary...Isn't it nice???I got  this photo from my friend in facebook name GaaBbiithaap PaattiinsOn...And I got it too from a page...Name Teen Top...Not my own page...hihi...


Poster,Diary and Calender



You can see right??So many picture of them in the diary,calender and photo especially....I really want the calender....Because it have many picture of them....Especially My ChunJi...Hihi...


Calender:-January






Calender:-February







Calender:-March







Calender:-ApriL






Calender:-May





Calender:-June






Calender:-July






Calender:-August







Calender:-September






Calender:-October






Calender:-November





Calender:-December





This not the calender right???Actually I don't know what is it...But I don't think it a calender....I hope one of you can guest it...Who know what is this,you have to tell me @comment..Ok???







:-I want to tell to you something...You can buy this all at(www.yesasia.com) until December 14 2011...So,who want to buy it please order it now before the date...Ok....



Comment if you LIKE this...
Thank You!...















No comments:

Post a Comment